Sunday, January 23, 2011

Super Fast

Well  - it has been a stressful week.

I have been jammed with school - and my birthday. Which I semi-celebrated on Friday. I was at HAZMET training - what fun. But my class is awesome and they took me to a fast lunch at a local hang out... we had a quick burger then went to 'triage' patients. A good friend took me out to a fantastic sushi place for dinner - then just a few beers - I had to be back at HAZMET at 8am.  That's it.

Now?

I study. Pharmacology. A lot of it. I have a nasty exam on Tuesday night and they didn't give us any time to study this weekend - it's been all day today. And I have 8 hours of class tomorrow. It's shaping up to be a long week ....and all I really want to do is get a pedicure, have a glass of wine and go to sleep.

No rest for the weary... true that.

Well - On that note: back to the books - more soon...  

No comments: